Remember the billboards we used to have and still see somewhere on the roads promoting the business brands and advertising for a large mass. Completely transforming is now the way of promoting or advertising your brand with social media.
The same goes for the apps that ultimately play a vital role in the success journey of that application.
Marketing doesn’t mean just putting your brand or app name on boards, and that’s just the end of the road. No, you have to attract customers by marketing appropriately.
Even if you didn’t have much knowledge of how to promote applications, particularly on social media whether it is free app promotion sites or paid ones, read this post all the way through.
Marketing is crucial for apps
The market is popping up every day with the emergence of smartphones or advanced technologies that tend to raise the potentiality of applications. When it comes to marketing effectively, social media becomes a key component of digital marketing for businesses of all kinds and the targeted audience. Nevertheless, we got billions of users being socially active every second on these social media.
The term “social media marketing” describes commercial activity on social platforms that support marketing goals, including brand exposure, website traffic, and client acquisition.
To prosper from their social media channels, brands must stay current with the most recent advancements and changes in the industry, which are constantly changing due to updates and new releases. When it comes to marketing your app, creativity and imagination are required.
Social media opens the door for practical marketing strategies, allowing you to increase your skills and your target audience’s size. Social media marketing helps to connect potential users to your app and fosters more significant interaction with them.
It’s crucial to understand that customers feel more approachable when a brand is engaged on social media platforms and in this way we’ll get to know how to get customers to download your app.
How to Use Social Media for marketing
- Create a social media presence – Your consumers should be your first consideration when using social media to sell your applications. Social media users have different expectations and desires, even if they are familiar with your clients. Having a social media advertising persona is helpful in this situation.
- Select a Social Media Platform – there is a lot of social media platform where you can promote your mobile application, but before selecting a forum, you must ascertain which social media network is used most frequently by your target market. Knowing your competitors’ social networks is also essential for social media app marketing. Try experimenting with different content on several platforms to discover your style of connecting with your audience.
- Create a timetable – maintaining consistency should be a key component of your social media approach. Determine in advance the timeline under which you want to post on the various social media channels; when you put something online matters a lot for your social media strategy. You must consider the different time zones in which your consumers reside. Moreover, you should know when your followers are most active on each social media platform.
- Produce original content – With content, you can now express your creativity to the fullest extent and showcase your app brand’s character and guiding principles utilizing various layouts, tones, and structures.
- Analyze ideas – checking how your followers respond to your post is necessary; for that, you get access to analytics on every social media platform. Regularly check the numbers because of the information you get there. Anytime you can modify your strategy for marketing social media apps based on the positive and negative results so that you can completely rethink your social media app marketing strategy for more profit. Before changing your keywords, anticipate what people would look for, for individuals to find you who might be interested in your material. Additionally, pay attention to your social media following to uncover keywords for your mobile application listing.
Steps to promote your app on social media
1. Create hype for the pre-launch of the app
You should publish your mobile app before creating a successful social media marketing strategy.
You may build a large pool of prospective downloads by generating pre-launch excitement and publicity about the app, which will only improve it by providing a solution to consumers’ problems.
2. Collaborate with app development groups
Collaboration with categorized groups created on social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and others is one of the key strategies employed by app developers and business owners.
These groups may help them forge more connections with the business world and increase the visibility of their profile. You can discuss various topics with them as well as upcoming version modifications by networking with other app creators and businesspeople.
Additionally, acknowledge the criticism and use it to improve your mobile application.
3. Deploy Creativity on Social Media Sites
Be selective and pick up the best social media page that can best describe your app and where creativity can attract a large audience to your app. Also, you should deploy an innovative approach that can pique the interest of everyone.
There should be a degree of originality while making an appealing icon for your app in terms of design, color, and text that enhance readability and consist of attractive wallpapers.
4. Creator/Influencer Marketing
Work with social media influencers and creators to market the app on each platform. Under this approach, you can even utilize the call-to-action to ask visitors to register and receive information on the launching of the app.
Additionally, by doing this, you will create a future email marketing strategy and strengthen your social media marketing strategy across various social media platforms.
5. Display Your Successes
Share some of your successes on social media, no matter how significant or tiny your accomplishments are. You never should overlook to showcase the achievements your mobile app or your business brand has achieved even on social media pages.
Sharing such achievements may attract a considerable mass towards your app and more followers to your site. Moreover, you can designate a small individual staff to work on enhancing the social media presence of your brand or can employ several creative minds working together that will undoubtedly produce something original.
6. Understanding the Value of Personal Social Networks
You need to incorporate personal social media networks into your social media marketing strategy to promote your application.
Many application developers and marketers advocate using such mobile application marketing tactics within the first few weeks after the app comes online in the play store.
7. Include links to download apps
Use the free app promotion tactic on your social media page to advertise your mobile application, and one of them is to include links to download the app to the spots that see the most user interaction, like business websites and official social media pages.
The significant organic traffic that social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram generate for numerous websites is of great advantage, and to achieve such a degree of user involvement, be sure to include links for people to download your mobile application.
8. Produce a Native Video Marketing
A video material made specifically for social networking platforms is a native video. It began as viral internet content, which now evolved as native video marketing, a vital element on the social media platform.
The video under this aspect is subsequently streamed in the feed of various social platforms, where each social site has a unique native format that is only available on that platform.
These layouts are created to enhance user involvement with the videos, which may be broken down into three categories: Video Content Discovery, Total-Content Distribution, and Number of Views.
9. Stay focused on content and video marketing.
Meaningful content plays the role of improving your site’s performance on social media channels. Unless you give powerful and insightful content to the user, your mobile application’s potential will remain overlooked.
Henceforth, planning and executing an eye-catching content marketing strategy becomes essential.
More people will watch a catchy video with the potential to go viral than read a blog, thus effectively supporting in-app marketing.
A video poster is an excellent way to advertise your app on social networks to the general audience. High app user engagement is achieved by including a humorous, educational, and CTA in the video or description below, as well as by posting screenshots and other visually engaging content on your social media networks and in videos.
- App store optimization
The fundamentals of ASO and SEO become necessary when promoting your application on app stores like Android or iOS play stores being in Android app promotion or in iOS. ASO is comparable to search engine optimization because users must consider targeted keywords, search relevancy, and the app’s keyword value.
- Taking Feedback into Account
There will probably be online reviews of new services or products, some of which may be positive or negative. Due to the nature of such feedback, the company owner or app developer should consider it. You will learn about your app’s strengths from the positive feedback and weaknesses from the negative criticism.
- Paid advertisement
This is the fact that today’s digital natives will quickly ignore your material if it doesn’t provide them with any new insights into their daily lives. They will often download apps recommended by celebrities, especially millennials who make up a large portion of your targeted market, so paid advertising becomes critical for targeting teenagers.
- Know how vital hashtag is
We all know what hashtag means and how entertaining it is but besides this, they are a vital element of the internet and are commonly utilized on practically all social media platforms. These hashtags are very simple to use and are a practical approach to increase the visibility of your material to the appropriate audience so they can respond appropriately.
Social media is vast, so it is vital to know how to grow your social media app. This states different platform needs specific focus like LinkedIn got a formal theme, Instagram is all about visual aesthetics, and so on, but the common goal is to generate more leads and sales, which happens through
- Brand awareness
- Boosting community engagement
- Establishing essential metrics and KPIs
- Using technical blogs
Henceforth, pay attention to the preferences and interests of your users because all that matters is the audience. The best method to convince them of your app’s value and necessity is through social media app promotion.
Users will visit your app once they get interested in the material you publish.